The fitness industry has become a well-settled profession and many trainers are really earning good from it. Also due to the prevalence of diseases related to sedentary lifestyles and the wish of people to be fit and handsome it growing day by day.
But many trainers, coaches and fitness professionals are working in fitness centers and gyms, and just to earn more are blindly handling clients with medical conditions and most of them lack the essential medical and scientific knowledge, which is a huge risk to both client as well as trainer as he or she may get in legal issues and also he might be playing with some ones life.
Agree medical condition is a very very vast subject with multiple sub types and causes and treatment, even Doctors cant learn all and take individual subject for specialization.
But according to me a good trainer should atleast know key main points of common medical issues and atleast basic dos and donts.
So I have worked on this issue of our industry and have a view that all Personal trainers should know the basic and relevant medical knowledge about fitness and health.
And if this happens, view to look at our Fitness trainers will reach a whole different level.
INDIA'S MOST COMPREHENSIVE PERSONAL TRAINING MANUAL
01. Levels Of Organization
02. Coronary Artery Disease
04. Diabetes Mellitus
05. Sprain And Strain
06. Lateral Epicondylitis/ Tennis Elbow
07. Medial Epicondylitis/ Golfer’s Elbow
08. Cubitus Valgus And Cubitus Varus
09. Genu Valgum And Genu Varum
10. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
11. Shoulder Dislocation
12. Frozen Shoulder/ Adhesive Capsulitis
13. Ligament Injuries
15. Knee Replacement / Knee Arthoplasty
18. Shin Splints/ Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
19. Posture Correction
20. Spine Curvatures And Their Deformities
22. Kidney Stones
23. Gall Stones /Cholecystisis.
24. Liver Diseases / Fatty Liver.
25. Thyroid Diseases.
26. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (Pcos)/ Polycystic Ovarian Disease (Pcod)
30 . Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
32. Vericose Veins
33. Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease
37. Spine Issues
38. Cramp And Spasm
41. Blood Reports
42. Medical Terminology
- 42 Lectures of 3 hours each
COURSE FEES AND DURATION
- Course Fees – 29750 Rs
- Course Duration – 2 months